Metro State home > About Metro State > Metro Blogs > Aaron "Jack" Wylie

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tonight I party.

I am continually amazed at all the opportunities that I have received from my time at Metro. I never would have believed someone if they had told me three years ago that I would end up where I am today.

Tonight I am attending an event for a State Representative. I was introduced to her during my time lobbying at the state capital. She introduced me on the House floor, and has given me so much help and knowledge. Tonight I get to go and meet a good number of influential people in the state, and it's all because of the people at Metro who helped me get to where I am right now. I don't think that I could ever thank them all enough.

As for the rest of the week, I think it might kill me. I've got to move into my new apartment, appoint my candidate for the Vice President position, do all the tasks I've been given for the campaigns I'm working on, and renew my drivers licence (which expired already, shh.) At least I can't complain that I don't have enough excitement in my life.

Here's to never having a dull moment.

Cheers.