Metro State home > About Metro State > Metro Blogs > Aaron "Jack" Wylie

Friday, December 01, 2006

The deal

Yet another week has passed. I can hardly believe that there is only one week of regular classes left. Then, finals and what might possibly be the greatest thing that I can imagine: winter break.

All I can think about is what I am going to do to relax after the madness is finished. I have five 10+ page papers to write, and a research assignment to do in one week. I shouldn't complain, though, as I am not alone in this. It seems that everyone has far too much to do in far too little time.

Let's make a deal. As soon as the chains of this semester fall from us, let's promise to make good use of whatever break we get.

I wintery out. The holidays are approching. Just two more weeks...

Cheers,
Jack