Metro State home > About Metro State > Metro Blogs > Aaron "Jack" Wylie

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Confession

Quite a few people compliment me for my ability to do all the things that I do with my current allotment of time. I appreciate the support, and it would be much harder, if not impossible, for me to do the things I do without all the support from all the wonderful people in my life (both on and off campus).

I'll let you in on the secret of how I seem to be everywhere at once:

I procrastinate really, really bad on my homework. Worry not, though! I'm currently doing great, grade-wise, as best as I can tell. I just have far too much to do in far less time than I need.

If you see me around, and I'm twitching a little, or I have a far-off look in my eyes, just remind me that the world is in fact not collapsing in on me and I just need another cup of coffee.

Cheers to the madness! I'm going to bed!

~Jack


P.S. I bet you can't guess where this was taken: