Metro State home > About Metro State > Metro Blogs > Aaron "Jack" Wylie

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

So I've got two down, four to go. Papers to write that is. I'm well on my way to getting through it all. Is it ironic that I'm taking a break from writing papers to write a blog?

It's been a great week, despite the feeling of being buried. The Tivoli Planning Committee, a SACAB sub-committee, on which I was lucky enough to serve, met this last Friday. We came to a unanimous decision on which company to award the bid to for the Coffee Shop space in the Tivoli. It's not final yet, so I'll wait to say who won, but I believe that the campus will be happy with who we chose.

Al lot of other great things happened this week. Too many to list. I'll just say that this last month has been arguably more productive for me than the rest of the semester combined. Good stuff is going on.

Here is a picture of Christopher Walkin:





Cheers,
Jack